Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Smileys from old Find's Treasure Forum transferred over to the new forums

TechBill

Administrator
Staff member
Findmall Sponsor
I have transferred most of the logos, military insignia and few smileys. You should notice it in the smileys button.

I did not transfer all of the smileys since we have a newer updated smileys on the new forum but if there is a smileys that not on the new forum and you really want it here, send me a conversation about it and tell me which smileys you want over here.

To start a conversation, click on my avatar photo and a menu will open up with a button to start a conversation which is the easiest way

There is one other way to start a conversation is to click on the envelope icon in the upper right corner and a menu will appear and at the bottom is a button to start a conversation. When you type the first three character of the username, it will give you a list of username to click on and type in your message in it.

Only the people you selected (you can have group conversation up to 5 people on same message) will see the conversation and reply to it. Just add more username to the conversation if you want to add more into the conversation.

Bill

There two way to insert a smiley into your post. The string word should be the same as it is on the old forum which begins and ends with a colon. You can start typing the first 3 or 4 character of the smiley string and the forum will automatically recognize that you are wanting to insert a smiley into the post and it will open up a menu with a smiley in it for you to click on it.

I typed :two and a menu with list of smileys that have "two" in it opened up for me to choose from like shown in the photo below which is the result of this smiley :twodetecting:

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 12.35.08 PM.jpg

If you cannot remember what the string for the smiley was then you do the same as what you did on the old forum is to click on the smiley button itself at the top of the post as shown in photo below.

smiley.jpg

A photo of smiley menu opens up with hundreds of smileys to choose from and the old forums smiley will be near top of the list. I have not transferred all the smileys over yet and I will keep working on it moving more over to the new forum.

Screen Shot 2020-01-29 at 12.39.37 PM.jpg

Enjoy!

I completed transferring over all the old smileys from the old forum over to the new forum and it's available for you to use now.

Enjoy!

:clapping::please::wiggle::tongue::devil::shrug::blink::ranting::razz::huh::nono::poke::spin::hot: all our old familiar friends! Thanks Bill, can't smile without you! :buds: