Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sniffed out my first silver coin ring today ! :minelab:

MNCoinhunter

It appears to be a French silver coin from 1919 ... very happy I braved the weather today ! :detecting:

I also visited this yard a few days ago and found a sweet spot that produced some nice oldies .. caught that on video .. enjoy !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMdM9dY8nN8

Very cool finds. Like the ring real well. Keep hittin it. GL&HH.

Very nice and a great property for searching

Those are nice to find. I found one and when researching they make them out whatever coin you want., still. I had the guy make me one out of a walking half... Came out nice.

A coin ring is high on my bucket list of finds.
CongratZ!

Yep...same here, thats a bucket list find for me too! Great you are back out and hunting!:clapping:
Mud

super nice hunt with some very nice coins!