Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snow hunting

Dave400

Lended my buddy my Tesoro silver U-max to find his keys lost in the snow bank. 1 hour later he had his keys again.He was one happy man.He bought me lunch for helping.It's great to be able to help someone out.Thats the second lost and found for me.Last year I helped a friend find his lost gold ring.He lost it in the woods buy his house.He showed me the area he thought in was in and a half hour later I had his ring.!st gold I ever found and I had to give it back!It was great to see his smile when I gave it back.He bought me a case of beer for my help.

dave you auhgt to join the ring finders, you will get lots of calls , sounds like you are good at finding things for others, that snow can really hide things, I wonder how much was lost in the logging camps hear in the winters , way back when they had no metal detectors

Nice going, you know you could start gaining weight doing this metal detecting.:lol:

I got called to hunt for ring that a lady my wife worked with lost in her yard, I had her ring in my hand in about 30 minutes, man all I got was a hug.:cry:

For real nice going,

Ron in WV