Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Snuck into Jersey Yesterday to do some beach hunting

goodmore

My buddy and I hunted Wildwood yesterday before the rain got the better of us. I had a few observations.

Wildwood and surrounding beaches are ghost towns this time of year. Great for parking. Not too great for finding breakfast.
Wildwood is a wide wide wide beach! By the time we saw the black clouds it was already too late.
Plugger's chest harness for the Excalibur is a pleasure to use. Once you figure out how to put it on. That Excal never moved at all. The knobs are right there. Worth every cent!
I pulled around 50 coins in 2.5 hrs of hunting. No spectacular finds. One (looks like copper thin ring).
We'll be heading back when the temperatures break.

I used the Excal because rain was expected. Normally I would be using the GT this time of year. Minelab needs a waterproof GT. OK after the third time I posted that I'll leave it alone.

Is there a picture or description of pluggers chest mount set-up somewhere on the forum? Always looking for improvement. Thanks, Boog

Go here

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?65,1308218,1308218#msg-1308218

Best regards,
Steve