Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So Cal

Wet and Dry

Hello All....I just got back from 3 weeks of holidays in Southern California. Over 500 coins 2 watches, 9 rings, 3 chains and of my share of stuff. (pics to follow). But the BEST treasure I got was to Meet Gene and his lovely wife. Got to go detecting with him a few times. All I can say is Thank You Gene and Happy Hunting. Jeff

Jeff, Jeff, Jeff, Boy did you make Wendy's day with this post. I'll never get her head out the door now. Thank you my new friend. I didn't get to see all you finds could you take pictures and post them for all to see. if not, describe them a little more. Wendy and I enjoyed your kind and friendly self. I'm telling you folks on the forum If there were more people like yourselves and Jeff, this world would be well on it's way to a big recovery. Thanks for hooking up with us Jeff, It was sad we didn't get to meet your family. But the email you sent saying you and the wife and five kids were going to the beach, the first thing I thought was, five kids! don't they have a T.V.? Shook me up on that one. Then he told me some of them were his sister in laws. Have a good one Jeff and please keep in touch, Gene