Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So I took the SE out today...

Ted S

For a change of pace,I decided on a two hour hunt today with the Explorer SE. I have the Pro coil on it and use Sunray Pro Gold headphones. I had hunted this park a couple of weeks ago with my Equinox 600 and came up with a 62 Rosie dime. I came up with silver today but it was Sterling. I was running in conductive and sensitivity was between 19 and 24 pending on the EFI. Due to lots of iron I had the iron mask on most of the time. The machine was nice and stable. I did make one discovery that has been plaguing me since I bought the machine right before I had that hemorrhage that almost killed me. That being said,I always carry my cell phone in case of a medical emergency. I remember someone putting their cell phone on airplane mode while using the Equinox. I did that today with the Explorer...Wow! No more chatter other than electrical interference. I wonder how much depth I am losing if any while using iron mask? Can anybody explain that? Thanks! Ted

Attachments

• coins 20.JPG
    coins 20.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 267
Wow Ted I never in all my years thought of any of my FBS machines being affected by a cell phone.
I may have to check it out.
I too haven't ran my SE for a very long time. I chest mounted mine and love using it that way.
Thanks for that insight!

Jeff...It is worth a try! I may take the SE to a bottle cap infested ball diamond and see how it does.