Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So where’s John-Edmonton

joe klecz

He seemed to hold and kept this forum going,,heck you can’t even get a question answered anymore ,, John seemed very knowledgeable and about the ATX

He is still here...just not much on the ATX right now.
John is making jerky and rings from his silver coins he found this year when he can't get out.
When he is out it is the ATMAX that is getting his attention.

Maybe someone would think of something to post once in a while. Guy takes care of 4 -5 sites, he hunts, got a family, etc. Give the guy a break post a answer, a question, a story, something ! Guy would probably appreciate some interest after all his work.

Dancer said:
Maybe someone would think of something to post once in a while. Guy takes care of 4 -5 sites, he hunts, got a family, etc. Give the guy a break post a answer, a question, a story, something ! Guy would probably appreciate some interest after all his work.
ok here’s my question is there any truth that Garrett is coming out with a new PI machine ?? Thanks Happy New Year

I have been posting mostly on the AT forum, as the new MAX was released this summer, and I have been making videos, pics, hunts etc. You can always send me a "Members Only Messaging" question if you are stuck. I have been doing some hunts this year with the ATX and of course, got jewelry as expected.