Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So yall wont think I passed or worse ............

charliediller

Not much time to hunt with the new likker store and the shop,,however did attempt finding a customers classring sunday,,unfortunantly it was in a trash burn pile area,,cans,, dah dah dah ,,even ran the pile as we dismembered it,with the explorer's sunray probe, no luck,,Now the good part,,My long time art customers family were founding planters in this region of alabama,removed from north carolina looking for better ground in the early 1800's,,He had secured us permission to hunt on the site of their residence,,,,Oh oh,,,relic hunters dream for me..Walked 30 ft and saw before coil went over it,, 1800 flat cast square loop copper button, on top,,, ,,4th target 1954 rosie,great shape,,we only hunted an hour,,he used my honeys sov... few old shell casing and one super whatzit,,yet for me ,,,silver is good,,I gave him the button,,,,,even tho its probably the oldest one i have ever found,,all in all fun half of my one day off a week,,yall be good,,,,,,,,,,,, charlie in bama (just hated couldn't find the ring he lost) oh well too much trash,,,,,,,,,,,,,cs