Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

so you think you hunted it out!

dabbie1

I have been to this elementary school at least 42 times in the last three years,here in Delaware.I just purchased a NEL coil for my omega 8000.I have hunted here with standard,ultimate coils and have pulled out silver coins and jewelery,but no gold!I went back two weekends ago and pulled out a 10kt gold and 925 silver steelers superbowl pendant worth $228 on the internet,Went back last week and pulled out a 14kt wedding band.Am I happy I keep hunting the same school? You bet I am.The pendant was nine and one-half inches deep and read 62-64 on the Omega.The band was fifthteen inches deep and read like a nickel signal at 55-59 bouncing.Yes I am going back today April 22,since kids are on Easter vacation.I would go over places I have hunted out before with differnt coils ,You just never know,Wayne in Delaware

Which NEL coil was that the Hunter or the Tornado coil or prehaps one of the others in the NEL range,i use the Sharpshooter on the T2 but also have the massive BIG NEL coil coming as well.

Well don on your finds.

I went to an old hacienda once in Mexico and my uncle told me there is nothing left in there, i have seen lots of guys in there metal detecting, he said. But the place looked fantastic and i'm a slow pacer when metal detecting. On these old places, if you get a hit, it is an old bullet from revolutionary war, or even round lead balls, or really old coins. Furthermore, while you are walking there are a bunch of fossils everywhere. Back to the point, in less than 5 minutes i ran to my uncle with a silver one peso coin from 1817 and it was under a bush, i slided the metal detector down there. I' m pretty sure was not even an inch interred. Patience and persistence makes the difference. A bit of luck too, i guess.