Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

So you want a tale

Phil66

The date would have been 1972 -11975.. Was out of work. Went to work on a Pecan lease.. By day harvested Pecans,by night hunted fur bearing animals. Came in to camp after such a hunt.There we had at three corner lean to.. The old man in charge offered me a shot of whiskey, which I greatfully took..At that time there was a nuculear qualatity flash. looking down river a milasecond ago I saw smokke rolling off the river 6-7 hunred feet in the air. We were so far back in the sticks we got one AM station.. The old man turned the radio on and it was reported in in half of Texas that the object landed there..I think I Am the only one living knowing the locaction.. Due to messed up laws THE LOCATION WILL GO TO BED WITH ME!

It would be a good story to tell among friends ...

The date would have been 1972 -11975.. Was out of work. Went to work on a Pecan lease.. By day harvested Pecans,by night hunted fur bearing animals. Came in to camp after such a hunt.There we had at three corner lean to.. The old man in charge offered me a shot of whiskey, which I greatfully took..At that time there was a nuculear qualatity flash. looking down river a milasecond ago I saw smokke rolling off the river 6-7 hunred feet in the air. We were so far back in the sticks we got one AM station.. The old man turned the radio on and it was reported in in half of Texas that the object landed there..I think I Am the only one living knowing the locaction.. Due to messed up laws THE LOCATION WILL GO TO BED WITH ME!
Are you saying UFO?

No

Danbythecreek not saying UFO. I think it was a huge meteor.Exploding as it hit the atmosphere. I could not say what it was other than a highly unusual event.I know I will never forget it!Dreamed for years of going after it.​

I would be out there looking Phil.. unless it is on private land.

If time and circumstances permit, a follow up would be nice

Micheal

It is in a Fedral river.!All own it. Lydar (spelling) could probably spot it in ten min.Ground under river Limestone hard.It could be 400lb or the size of a boxcar.Possibe biggest hit lately in Texas. 20 miles in out back.You mister Mod want to go after it can produce.a map. And due to one landowner of the time,could dial into location Via cords!Money is always nice but I would like to see it recovered for all!!My name on it would be nice lol!

It is in a Fedral river.!All own it. Lydar (spelling) could probably spot it in ten min.Ground under river Limestone hard.It could be 400lb or the size of a boxcar.Possibe biggest hit lately in Texas. 20 miles in out back.You mister Mod want to go after it can produce.a map. And due to one landowner of the time,could dial into location Via cords!Money is always nice but I would like to see it recovered for all!!My name on it would be nice lol!
It would be a very long trip for me, Phil.. I live on Vancouver Island in Canada..

That said, health permitting [and Covid of course] I would love to make a run through the US to meet up with friends I have made on this forum

Calm seas

Micheal

Most of the meteorites that we see shining in the sky are no larger than a few centimeters. Those that produce a large ball of light, most are the size of an orange. If they were the size of a pickup truck, it would probably wipe out an entire town. Typically green ones have a high iron composition and can be searched with the detector.

This light this one produced,no green ball of fire or typical meteor.! I am stating looked like an atomic flash.Thought we were dead. not a meteor?.Something hit the river and sent up that giant plume of smoke.What ever it had to be of some size.I live in Kansas now.I used to run a contract mail delivery truck at night.Have seen plenty of the nice green meteors and lesser ones.I have stood in Greensburg at their famous huge meteorite.Other large ones have been found.,no town destruction thankfully.

I guess it would be something similar to this. Sorry if sometimes I can't understand it, I use an online translator.