Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soccer Field Hunt - Three Rings!

Digging Pitts

Went out with the T2 today to a local soccer field. Ended up finding a handful of clad, some fired bullets and three rings! One aluminum, one really banged up copper and a very pretty little floral pattern silver! Five for the year so far! Two silver! This is a great machine! Best of luck to everyone!

It certainly sounds as if you are enjoying yourself with the T2 and that is the bottom line is it not,must admit i really am happy with my T2,so easy to setup and does not miss much either.

Well done on finding your rings.

Nice going on the rings.:thumbup: Keep the discrimination set low (no higher than 50) and a nice gold ring will turn up sooner or later.:detecting:

tabman

Tabman I see you said keep discrimination no higher than 50. I usually have mine set at 5 and im curious how well the T2 works with disc set at 50? Does it still hit good on rings? There are places that I have to raise my disc as at a setting of 5 it can get quite noisy. Thank you for any info on the 50 disc setting and have a great day.

Frank