Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Software features I would like to see.......

Architex

1. Ground Tracking: an option to automatically add or subtract (say) 2 to/from the ground reading. Neg balance can sometimes add a lot of depth.

2. An option in two tone that would simultaneously change the tone break to the disc point when you change disc. That would make changes on the fly much easier, something I do with "knob" detectors to check aluminum targets vs nickels, etc. to see where the target begins to "spit" on the edge of it's disc point. Cannot quickly do that now.

That would be cool. IMHO.

I would like to see the dig my holes option when I get tired....lol Just kidding!

1. A nice feature would be when powering down I would like to see when the remote is powered off the headphones and coil will all turn off together.

2. How about being able to select a 0 hertz tone? Sometimes I don't want to hear anything below a breakpoint of 30.

I would like to see the speaker choice removed. It would be nice if you could choose "no speaker" in the settings and it would save it so you do not have that second button push every time you fire up the deus.

I like the headphone module "off" automatically but how about a choice for auto on as well.