Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Software Update for Anfibio

Has any software updates been released for the Anfibio Multi? I could not find anything on the Nokta Makro website regarding this. Thanks.

I use the 7" Concentric most of the time, the 11" DD in wide-open/sparse-target locations, and the 5" DD I also bought for trashier environments. No problems that surface or interest me as the Anfibio does what it was designed to do, and does it very well. There's no such thing as a 'perfect' detector so I make sure I have models to complement each other.

I mainly Relic Hunt dense iron contaminated sites, but I also put in Coin & Jewelry Hunting time in an assortment of urban environments and the Anfibio Multi continues to perform very well. Nothing to 'update' that I can see, and I've been at this for quite a while.

Monte

What problem(s) do you see on the Anfibio that you feel need to be addressed/updated?
The Digger said:
Has any software updates been released for the Anfibio Multi? I could not find anything on the Nokta Makro website regarding this. Thanks.

I don't really know what would need updated or even what an update is capable of doing/modifying. I know updates are a regular occurrence on my phone and laptop, so I thought it might be similar with the Anfibio. I simply wanted to have the latest version available, I have only used my new Anfibio a time or two. My initial reaction is that it is very sensitive, and quite chatty. I realize turning down the gain may help reduce some of the noise, but then I lose depth, which is what attracted me to buy it in the first place. Hopefully, with more hours on the unit, I will adjust to the chattiness and noises it makes. I am impressed with the depth it gets.