Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soil???

cuzzi25

How do i know if my soil is bad, good, in the middle? I live in southern fairfeild county, CT which is near NY line

The soil in Fairfield is generaly mild to fair in mineralization. The closer you get to the beach, the higher it will become. - Terry

thanks Terry, how do you like your sand shark? Do you bring it into the beach waters near white plains? I was thinhing about geting one soon.

Basically if you can run your unit at preset its midrange but thats only ballpark and mineralization can change from one end of a football field to the other..Might visit a local club as a visitor and get the answer( heck you might even join)...last but not least rent an XLT as it has a facet to measure the soil....

I L-O-V-E my new Sand Shark Cuzzi! It loves being in the saltwater. I have not had it in the Sound yet, just the Atlantic, but I'll be up on Silver Beach in Milford (friends have a beach house there) soon enough. Maybe we can hit Silver Beach together at some point this summer? Even with a good VLF machine you can hunt the dry sand very successfully. The Sand Shark is the simplist Pulse Induction machine I have ever used. With my Minelab units (GPX 4000, 4500) there was a very steep learning curve, you can feel confident operating the Sand Shark in less than 35-minutes! Check me out at TerrySoloman.com Cheers!

Funny cuz I have friends with a house on silver sands too. Summer sounds good. maybe we can walk to charles island & look for captain kidds buried treasure. lol

Shhhh! You know they will confiscate your detector and write you a $1,200.00 ticket for that! LOL! Bird Sanctuary... I'll show you the silver 50-cent piece I found "near" there. - Terry