Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sold some silver Saturday

Randy (KY)

Hi folks. Was wondering if any of you had sold off your silver/gold with these high prices we are enjoying right now. I couldn't stand it any more and took some of my silver eagle's and sold them Saturday. I had accumulated several rolls over the years with an average price invested of about $8. per coin. I sold them for $16. per coin or $320. per roll. I may kick myself later if it goes up much more in price, but I figure it never pays to be greedy, and I still have a few rolls left just in case. Haven't sold any gold yet, but if it breaks $950. I'll get rid of it. I just don't see this stuff going much higher and when it starts falling in price, it will fall hard and fast. Enjoy everybody's post and pics, keep em coming. I have found a few old house sites in the woods I plan to detect soon, I don't expect to find much but will post pics If I can remember how. GOOD LUCK:beers:

But I have been letting my gold go. My wife keeps mentioning that I should send in my silver, but I don't honestly think I'd get anything near like what I'd get for gold.

Now, if I can just find a few swimming holes that haven't been pounded to death......