Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some 2014 Gold

cjc

A big year for bracelets: 23 gr. 14k, 20 gr. 18k and 33 gr. 10k I sell most of my 10k, these are the leftovers about 7.5 ounces. Couple of good rings--center band is PT 13.7 gr. and the diamond two over is appraised at $3850 might get $1200 for it. The one with the topaz is 18k, 13 gr--hit quite a good gully one day with that, the 12gr. class ring and one more small one. The "Rolex" ring at right andthe band it's sitting on are both 18k 1.8 gr. both deep Dual Feild finds.
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

my oh MY! :drool: Thats the stuff there! Congratulations on another great year!:clapping::beers:
Mud

Congratulations on another great year Clive. :clapping: Love the gold and you also do alright on those old silver coins hiding down deep.

slick-rick-gold-jewelry.jpg

Not to be a cynic but gold stamps don't mean much today.
I've had some run in's with, Ghetto gold.
I would test all of it before you think you have money in the bank.
I'm not trying to be insulting, just letting you know it looks like ghetto gold because it's so large.
Often ghetto gold is mis stamped for KT and the links in the chain are hollow.
If it's real, congratulations on some awesome finds !!!!