Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some 22 amd 24 Karat from the Last Few Years

cjc

Not a lot of this stuff to be had. Total is 3.8 ounces. Made my wife a bangle from some of it--now she won't give it back!
The bracelet is a land find--24k, 39 grams and some 22k--fake sapphire is 12, and the blank signet.at he other end is also 12. The kids bangle is about 8 gr.
(Scale coin is a US. nickel).
cjc
clivesgoldpage.com

These kind of high karat gold chain shots always make my heart skip a few beats, and also feel all tingly in the loins for some reason...:rofl: I need to see a cardiologist, urologist and for sure a psychologist after you drop a post like this!...very very coool! Where did you find that big land chain? on the beach, field, or in a totlot?
Mud

Actually found it on a beach in December running my trusty CZ5--a great beach machine for anyone who is looking to buy a used detector--they are still around. I did pee a bit--while falling to the gound...
A dog was running by--I held it up for him to see...
..say no more...
cjc

Great finds. Interesting thing on the bracelet is the clasp. It's the only kind I've ever seen on 24k stuff and most 22k stuff. My guess would be it came from India or China.

That high carat gold is truly beautiful. We had a female Doc at the Univ. that always wore 22/24 carat stuff and it was beautiful. Made other gold look like brass. Hope you have continued good finds.
ONE request: Please only show 1 item at a time--we don't want to lose Mud.

For years I have been told there is stuff like these "out there" and now I know where they are!!!:biggrin:

Congrats!!:thumbup: