Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some beach

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Cleaned up a few of Saturdays finds. The 2 class rings are 10 k one white one yellow. The "B" ring was interesting white and yellow gold with sterling band. The 20 inch 14k flat necklace was vertical from 3 to 8 inches pendant down, it read 3. The fine gold necklace read 2 at about 1 to 2 inches deep. The bracelet came out of the ground yellow and yellow out of the acid bath with no marks I hope it is gold as it is one heavy chunk.
Field 2, sensitivity maxed, noise cancel and everything else is factory including the blue tooth headphones.
By the way few targets were clean repeatable signals.
Happy :detecting:
Laplander

n/t

thE-TRACker said:
Nice finds Laplander.I know what you're saying about the repeatable signals.
Just been thinking about how to apply Saturdays lesson to land hunting :shrug:

summbeech thats a great outing.

That's pretty amazing! I know that beach has been beat to death & still you pulled all that in one hunt!:please:

Iowa Dale

sgoss66 said:
HOLY SMOKES, Laplander!! WHAT A BEACH, and what SUPER hunting, on your part!

Steve
Thanks Steve I hit this drain down last fall and really nailed it then with 5 big gold and some nice silvers so I wasnt expecting much. Tried a little different strategy and my A game {positive attitude}, really paid off again!!
Laplander

Laplander --

If you don't mind asking a stupid question, what's a "drain down?" Are you referring to one of those "eroded areas" where water left higher on the beach at high tide "drains" during low tide, and erodes sort of a "channel" in the sand?

Steve

Nice finds are you hunting in fresh water?

great hunt. I saw a video where the Equinox 800 is great at finding small gold chains. I assuming you were using the 800 on these hunts.

Yes a brand new unit {breaking in the wife's } The Equinox nailed all three chains with ease, my first gold chains:cheers:
Laplander