Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some buttons and coins

Terry(Mi)

Great day to get out, before the colder weather gets here. The high winds made hearing the signals with the stock back phones very challenging but managed some luck. 29 LC is very crisp for its age, in this area..... dont get many like her.

Terry

Very nice finds for sure ,. . . what type of site were you searching as the finds are clearly 1800's and early ones at that? Any special settings of note?

Thanks . . . . . hope you get some more hunts in before the winter weather settles in.

Andy Sabisch

I'm betting it's a old homesite

Congrats on the great finds!

Nice finds. The" perfect storm" is coming here on Monday and Tuesday. Winds 40 to 70 mph.

Yea George I read about "frankenstorm", hopefuly it blows through safely.

Thanks Andy, it was actually 2 old home sites, one goes back to the 1830's, which for this part of Mi. is just about as old as it gets. The other was from approx 1850. Both sites were gone by 1900. Ive beat them both up pretty hard over the past 10 years. I wasnt the first person to hit either of them, and they are so heavy in iron and targets so few I gave up on them 3 or 4 yrs ago. Then along comes new technology :cheers:

Using mostly pitch mode with some tweaks.