Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some cool VA Beach Finds

Luckily I have plenty of money on my own. I do it for the fun of discovery. I guess you do it to put food on the table?

Thanks! It was my first shot at it and I was trying to watch kids and also had no sand scoop. I missed a lot of good signals because I simply couldn't get to them. Oh well I learned a lesson but still had fun.

Fun is what its all about... if i had to do this to put food on the table i would market it as a new diet plan lol..cause i would be starving. .lol.. you did good..

Congrats & wish you many more good finds! I agree with bootyhoundpa we would certainly lose weight if we had to depend living off of our finds.

Texas Ed
Texas Gulf Coast

Haha yeah I got that feeling reading about it before I bought the detector. Although it is fun to imagine finding that ring or other item that covers your vacation.

Also the dangerous stuff I found makes me never want to go barefoot at the beach again. I cleared out a bag full of old snapped steel cable that would go right through your foot. Most of it was shallow enough that if you were shuffling your feet you would hit it. Lot of razor sharp steel shards as well.

Oh I almost forgot I found about 50 metal doubloons from some festival. Handing those out to kids that came over was a blast. They thought it was pirate treasure.