Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some Deus 2 and Deus 1 videos I did comparing the models.

You watch the videos above. There is zero doubt Deus 2 with 9” coil is better cherry picker than deus 1 with 9” LF coil. Especially if Deus 1 user has to offset their coil due to obstruction like tree, elevated sidewalk, house foundation etc.
Also applies Deus 1 user if they have to offset their coil position wise due to masker present to indeed achieve nonferrous sounding tone.

You watch the videos above. There is zero doubt Deus 2 with 9” coil is better cherry picker than deus 1 with 9” LF coil. Especially if Deus 1 user has to offset their coil due to obstruction like tree, elevated sidewalk, house foundation etc.
Also applies Deus 1 user if they have to offset their coil position wise due to masker present to indeed achieve nonferrous sounding tone.
Deus 1 with 9" LF coil is "old news"! (even your buddy Calabash says that).-----Be fair & do that test with Deus 1 9" X35 or 9" H.F. coil.

Don’t think Hf coil will help, or the X35. I only have 9” LF coil. Think what deus 2 is doing in vids above is attributed mostly to Deus 2 being FMF. Maybe someone who has 9” Hf or X35 coil can compare. I do have the football Hf coil for deus 1. It won’t be right to compare it due to shape.

Tell you what I can do. Is compare FMF using deus 2 to mono program. Running freq using mono at around 29 kHz.

I did video. I’ll try and post here.
Compared mono to Park mode. With coil offset of 4.75” deep dime. Tell you right now FMF has clear advantage for giving ID per sweep of coil. Lot harder to outsmart FMF sweeping. Even on this shallow dime. Strength of FMF shows itself. Apparently it can see the real deal better in the ground electronically vs single freq. Imagine that.

Last edited:
Tell you what I am going to do. I am going to check to see if actual span is wider using FMF (nonferrous tone) vs mono on this 4.75” deep dime.
Then I am going to bury one at 7” deep (stuck in side of hole).
And see what advantage FMF gives comparing mono on Deus 2.
Both sweeping faster over dead center of coin. And see what varying coil sweep span does.
I already have idea what we might see.
We’ll see.

Will do another video tomorrow. Done tested Deus 2 in the dark. Sweeping over that 4.75” deep dime. Using FMF sweeping with coil more or less dead center over dime. With lightning fast sweep gives good ID. Tried mono freq used 7.5 kHz and 20 kHz. Mono freq comes up short. FMF rocks.

Think I got video resolution figured out. Program was changing it on me without telling me. So better vids coming. Hopefully.