Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some Dual Field Majic.Two 10k,Silver Pendant,Tungsten, & Myers $5 token

bob.oz

Hunted for 7hrs today with the Dual Field. Dug up two 10k rings and a Tungsten.Both 10k are dime size..... One of the 10k is marked, the other is not, but it does pass the acid test. The marked 10k has 2 small diamonds and I'm assuming a very worn Peridot stone. Both 10k were faint signals and took a couple scoops with the stealth.The necklace chain is not silver, but the pendant is signed PD and test silver. Lots of crusty coins from deep down in the sand and my first Myers token.GL ALL

Nice rings! You are having fun with dual field.
GL&HH!

Love my DF, I have the control box on a quick clip military belt and the 12" coil mounted on a 5' Anderson straight shaft. I can cover ten feet of ground sweeping left to right and the floating coil that so many complain about has never been a problem.