Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some finds today with my F75 ltd2...

digsgti

TROLL
Went back out to a spot that was certainly popular way back in the day. Found an 1805 half cent, two buttons, piece of a buckle, 3 musket balls, an odd brass piece, and a really worn coin. I don't know what the coin is, but it is the size of a nickel and hits 84 on my VDI. Never dug anything quite like the brass object on the bottom left of the pic either. Any idea?

:surprised:Nice work! That thing looks like a bell clapper? That one nickel sized coin that hits 84... copper or silver? Really cool old stuff you got there, Digs! :clapping:
Mud

n/t

Super finds :thumbup:

You have a great spot, I'd work it hard, could be something spectacular waiting for you to unearth it there :detecting:

HH,
Brian

Cal_Cobra said:

You have a great spot, I'd work it hard, could be something spectacular waiting for you to unearth it there :detecting:

HH,
Brian
Its been worked hard buddy. There's been over a hundred coppers dug there.

Thanks for the id Mud. The nickel sized coin is copper I believe. Definitely not silver. Could pass for a nickel but reads like a quarter on my F75 as well as my AT Pro. Thanks for the kind comments everyone.

Digger70pa said:
Cal_Cobra said:

HH,
Brian
Its been worked hard buddy. There's been over a hundred coppers dug there.

Sweet! Any colonian/early silver?

Yes both. I've seen points found in dig holes. It's a old spot.