Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some gold!

NealNoIN

Took my Deus to an old hammered park today and was able to eek out a few more goodies with it. 1918 merc., worn 1902 Indian, Nazarene Sunday School pin, silver plated kids ring AND a 10 k gold pin that weighs in at a whopping 2.0 grams. Thanks for looking and happy hunting.

I have heard people complain about the Deus "hitting tiny pieces of junk". Every time I dig a 22 short at seven or eight inches I grin like a crazy man. That ability means we will find that tiny gold hiding in the trash. I think each one of those 22s is my first gold dollar. Sooner or later i will be right. Nice assortment of finds. Thanks, for sharing them.

Don

Fantastic finds well done.

always nice to get a little Bling along with the usual. I like the deep 22 short too. Proves a lot of things