Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some historic Knoxville relics.

Digdoug

I found this fire chiefs convention medallion under a clothes line in an old North Knoxville home.

[attachment 269343 IMG_7592e10x10ir.jpg]

The button is from a streetcar conductor. The Knoxville Railway and Light Co. operated from 1904-1930.

[attachment 269344 IMG_7594e10x10ir.jpg]

n/t

Two great finds, I love the fob! WTG Doug!

Absolutely awesome! Whether you found them years ago or yesterday, those are some incredible finds. I love finding historic items and doing the research to find out more about them.

Nice finds. It is so good to see you posting again.

is a watch fob - maybe you already know this. They sell for some bucks to collectors. I have sold a few over the years. Steve in so la

I didn't know it was a watch fob until Mike mentioned it in his reply. I thought maybe it was a medallion and that a ribbon was run through the loop. I googled watch fobs but couldn't find a way to determine its value. Maybe I will check ebay to see what similar items are selling for. Thanks Steve!

Doug