Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

some kool pics of coins and relics

fantomv

Been a bit slack for the last few months so i thought id make a post of what i have found :)
been that slack aint even cleaned most of it lol

[attachment 131814 100_0529a.jpg]

cool looking brooch, 2 Chinese coins one from 1600's and one from 1700's an old token dated 1857, an Australian military button, and english half penny 1901, some necklace charm and a token representing the coronation of the queen in 1937

[attachment 131815 100_0533a.jpg]

a silver bracelet with garnets very old, 1 9k gold ring various silver rings and 1 stainless ring, also a few junkies.

[attachment 131816 100_0536a.jpg]

some more jewelry, one gold ring diamonds and rubies, various silver necklace pieces and silver rings and some more junk rings

[attachment 131817 100_0540a.jpg]

various school badges, a Victorian police button, a Chinese charm, various badges including a bikie gang badge, various necklace pendants, few buttons and 1 foreign coin.

[attachment 131818 100_0543a.jpg]

more old buckles and badges, a lord of the rings takeoff ring, 2 english penny, some lead soldiers, and a couple brooches

[attachment 131819 100_0546a.jpg]

some more nice old buckles, a carwash token, a gold plated bracelet, a phantom badge few fake rings and some buttons.

[attachment 131820 100_0548a.jpg]

another collection of buttons, charms, knecklace pieces, tokens and keys

[attachment 131821 100_0549a.jpg]

a heap of Australian silver coins,a lot not cleaned yet, got heaps more but this will get you going :) there's a USA 1 cent in middle for size

Wow! You have done very good hunting for sure! Nice work! I really like all the rings, Beale.

n/t

You certainly haven't been idle. Great collection of finds there. One can only begin to wonder at the scenery you must have seen collecting that lot.

ive been making up some movies im hoping to share via you tube and for those interested may post out on dvd for a small fee :) so you will be able to share the experience with me :)

Finally made it here bro :yo: I think my hands look sexy with all that bling.
Must post a pic of the diamond-ruby ring I found which you and dad walked over about 10 times and missed hehe
:minelab::coiltec:

You have seam to found a little bit of everything. Nice assortment of finds! WTG

i have uploaded a movie onto youtube type in fantomv to see my movie, part one is up hopefully part 2 will be up soon :)

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCHzeUErqxg[/video]

Just click this link and you will be taken straight to the vid :)

n/t