Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more from UK...

Barry NY

As an E-Trac and Deus owner - I totally agree with his statements...
Barry

Re: Hows your Deus finds coming along ?
I dont think in 18 or even 12 khz it will miss anything the etrac will find if the target is small.A small hammered for example - in the top 6 inches.Of course it will pick up big stuff too.

But as the targets get bigger and deeper the multi frquency kicks in with the etrac - unless its changed on the Deus which is a complete lottery.

At the moment its evens on the small shallow stuff - like you say - using an Etrac with the experience it requires in advanced mode.

Some say the Deus will pick up more in the top 6 inches with a dedicated 18khz.That maybe true.It does seem more active on the shallow stuff.Hard to say.
And I must admit to prefering the large coil.

Either way I recon I ve got the best of both worlds and a perfect combo..........

The Deus doesnt blow the etrac away - its more of a easy life.
There are - as said before - pros and cons for both.
If the Etrac is learnt fully - both will be a formidable pairing