Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more on Fisher Customer Service...

BuckeyeBrad

I had a couple small problems (upper cam lock and display o-ring seal) crop up with my F-75 and after procrastinating as usual, I finally got around to making the call to Fisher to see how the problems could be rectified. Figuring I'd have to send the unit in, I asked for Felix, who upon hearing the situation, said I needed to talk to Bobby and transfered my call for me. After I told Bobby about the problems, she said "no problem" and that she'd have replacement parts sent out to me pronto. She was very courteous, pleasant, and obviously, upon my receiving the parts quickly, I can say she and the rest of the appropriate Fisher folks did their jobs well. My point in all this is to pass on kudos and thanks to FRL customer service and to suggest that folks phone the company and speak first handedly to the appropriate person if they have an issue with a detector instead of using emails, pm's, etc. Direct communication works the best.... go figure. :D