Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some more simplex silver

Nate’s metal detecting

I managed to squeeze in one last hunt before an ice storm hits us tonight. I was detecting a yard that I consider the dream yard for detecting. This will likely be one of my last hunts there however I couldn’t ask anymore from it. Today I found 1945 Washington, 1936 Buffalo nickel, 9 wheaties, a pendant, and what I thought maybe was a tax token?? I haven’t ever found one but I thought it looked similar to some.

In this 1937 yard I have now found in TOTAL
45 wheaties
1 war nickel
1 Buffalo nickel
1 walking liberty half
2 Roosevelt dimes
1 Mercury dime
1 Washington quarter
Couldn’t really ask anymore from it!!!

Attachments

• A0A70668-9E5A-4331-893C-E407E2228828.jpeg
    A0A70668-9E5A-4331-893C-E407E2228828.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 98
  • 9BBBE7BC-7D96-4F39-88DA-ED16849F2748.jpeg
    9BBBE7BC-7D96-4F39-88DA-ED16849F2748.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
And why would you not ask more from this yard? Judging by today’s hunt there is plenty left.
Now if you start making multiple trips with no keepers and switch up coils and settings and still nothing, then it’s a place you save for when you get a new machine 👍

Nice find on the silver washington, that pendant you found must be the most popular pendant ever made, I found one just like that about 3 years ago plus I've seen several more found here on the forum.

And why would you not ask more from this yard? Judging by today’s hunt there is plenty left.
Now if you start making multiple trips with no keepers and switch up coils and settings and still nothing, then it’s a place you save for when you get a new machine 👍
I’m sure there’s still a bit more left and I’ll still return to this spot at least 2 more times. Hopefully Nel releases their coils soon and I’ll give it a swing over the yard!

That yard has definitely done you well. And the simplex has done you very well also. That yard is loaded with the goods looks like. It will be hard to detect a yard with only a few good keepers now. Lol. I’ll be glad when this ice is gone. And we are supposed to get several inches of snow on top of it

That yard has definitely done you well. And the simplex has done you very well also. That yard is loaded with the goods looks like. It will be hard to detect a yard with only a few good keepers now. Lol. I’ll be glad when this ice is gone. And we are supposed to get several inches of snow on top of it
It sure has treated me well. It will we interesting how much snow we get. I wouldn’t mind a decent amount of snow, just no more ice.