Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some nice silver quarters plus...old farm field

Barry NY

Thanks Carter for taking us along with you on the hunt.
The DeepTech Smart pulled some great keepers out of the plowed field...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXdEdHfZj8[/video]

beautiful finds! Thank you for taking me on the hunt! - Jim

I like your finds! How do the Deeptech's do at saltwater beaches? I really like what I've seen in the videos on Youtube for the ferrous separation on those machines. I saw a video about a Deeptech in Virginia in the super high mineralized soil and was really impressed. I'm thinking I might like to try one out one of these days. What's the main difference between the Smart and the Gold, high gain and operating frequency?

Happy Hunting (like you need it!!! :please:)
BC

Like most single frequency machines - they don't take kindly to WET salt water sand...however the DeepTech GOLD just kicks butt in the dry sand on tiny gold chains and micro gold jewelry like stud earrings - not to mention also getting gold rings over 10" - so the BEST of ALL worlds in dry sand...plenty of video about these capabilities versus other so called "micro jewelry" hunting machines at: Detector Comparisons

There are a few differences between the GOLD and SMART:
Gold 25 kHz - Smart 15.5 kHz
Gold has Iron Volume - Smart does not
Gold has Fast/Slow processing speed - Smart always on Fast
Gold has a higher "tone" for non-ferrous

BluesCruise said:
I like your finds! How do the Deeptech's do at saltwater beaches? I really like what I've seen in the videos on Youtube for the ferrous separation on those machines. I saw a video about a Deeptech in Virginia in the super high mineralized soil and was really impressed. I'm thinking I might like to try one out one of these days. What's the main difference between the Smart and the Gold, high gain and operating frequency?

Happy Hunting (like you need it!!! :please:)
BC

:clapping: Thanks for the video, it helps us :detecting: weather deprived, until we can participate in the fun. Great post. :thumbup:

Very nice hunt. I love them old fields also. Used to hunt the fields along the Connecticut River, some very old finds there for sure. Now living in NC, looking for some old fields to hunt here now.....Congrats.

Nice video and would love to know what camera you were using and how you had it mounted so i can share also.Please email me if you have time.Congrats and thanks Charlie