Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some of my favorite siver finds:whites:

slapshot

Here are some of my favorite silver finds from over the years. On the bottom of this page All found with my MXT.

1892 barber dime 1873 seated liberty dime 1916 barber dime 1929 mercury dime

1943 walking liberty half 1893 barber quarter 1925 standing liberty

1944 washington quarter 1941 mercury dime 1943 mercury dime

1940 mercury dime 1926 mercury dime 1937 washington quarter

Those are some pretty silver coins. Thanks for the picture and posting them. You're the president of the club? I'm the VP of our club and also a Board member. Isn't it fun!!!!! We've been in the Peoria Area Treasure Hunters (PATH) club for about 9 years now. Do you have a website? We use to, but it's been years and no one wants to take on the responsibility now. I might have to get the nerve up one of these days and do it. Thanks again for the picture and those silver coins sure make me smile. HH, Nancy

Hi Slapshot,..Im out in western mass in athol area..nice silver finds..do you know of any groups out my way..new at md and would like to find some people to hunt with...Curt

Hi Curt:

This is the closest club to you that I know of. Looks like it is about 1 hour away from you.
Wish you were closer to us we have a very good club and you would enjoy it.

Happy Hunting:
Gordie

COLONIAL TREASURE HUNTERS ASSOCIATION
City: Boylston
Contact/Phone: email: psybot@aol.com
Membership:
Comments: Meetings held monthly at 7:30 PM on the last Friday at the Bedford Center School.

You might open a Yahoo Group blog. I have one myself and it is called Goldhunting. My empahsis is on gold prospecting from gold pan to dredge. This year was the first time that I found gold nuggets with a metal detector. I use a Whites VSAT for years and never found a nugget. The first week with my MXT, I found 4 nuggets in NV.