Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some old sterlings coins from Turkish people said that found here,video

mallllias

hello to everybody!
im from Greece and i like a lot music,photos and videos making and motorcyle trips!
last weekend i went at place that i hear many stories that some people some years ago found turkish sterlings
at this abandoned village that i visit here in Greece.
Village was build from Turkish people when Greece was slave to them for 400 years.
At population swaping 1922 -24 Turkish leave the place and came Greeks.
Village is abandoned at 1980 and its full of ruins.
in my research i found this site!
here a video from place called Palios Xerias.
ofcourse i dont found anything and i dont have equipment for metal detection

You need to get yourself a detector as there may be some interesting finds their,maybe even ancient finds.Nice video and nice bike......i too am a biker.

You need to get yourself a detector as there may be some interesting finds their,maybe even ancient finds.Nice video and nice bike......i too am a biker.
well,if i get a detector then i must leave my bikeand get my car...i have no room for detector at my bike with equipment of camera already with me!

You could carry the detector on the bike . Most will break down at least in half . I've carried an unbelievable amount of stuff on by bike on quite a few trips . I've seen a guy from Israel that detects the beaches there ,, He has found an amazing amount jewelry there . I'm pretty sure , there is some serious laws on keeping any historical stuff found there , but would still be a cool place to detect . That would be a nice place to detect you have there ,,

Interesting places you've visited there. They all look eerie yet beautiful. I wonder what stuff you could find inside.