Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some photos to share

I had my three year old grandson this weekend up at Lake Erie. He wanted to go "bye-bye" Saturday, so I took him to a bird sanctuary. I drove all the way to the end and the little dude almost fell asleep. While I had him calm and in the car seat, I jumped out and got a few photos of an eagle in it's nest.

[attachment 357819 eagle1.JP]

[attachment 357820 eagle2.JPG]

[attachment 357821 eagle3.JPG]

Then I drove to the parking lot where the walking trails are. I took my camera in hopes to get more bird pics. The little dude had a different plan. Run Grandma run!

[attachment 357822 littledude.JPG]

So we walked and ran all the way to the end of the trail and most of the back. He knew we were headed back to the car, so he took a fork in the trail. We went about 1/4 of the way and he decided he had enough. Grandma had to carry him and his dinosaurs back to the car. It was a treasured time!

Thanks for looking.

Have a Blessed Day!

~Sis digger

Good pictures. Eagles always amaze me at how big there nest are. They are such beautiful birds.

And nice Eagle pics.

I'm not sure about it keeping me young. When I got home Sunday, I slept for hours.