Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some recent silver with the 705+Digger

Magic Potion

I have been out hunting the past couple of days at two little spots right under my nose! I never even thought of these spots until someone gave me a brief history lesson :please:

In addition to these, I have pulled 20+ wheats. I was really happy with the War Nickle, my first one. Also, the penny pictured is an 1880 Indian. My second oldest find and believe it or not, it was less than 2" deep.

every once in awhile somebody will tell you about a place for you to check out and some times it will pay off.

Congrat's on the very nice coins.

Congrats on the first war nickel! :clapping:

You just never know. Within the span of six months I've dug six Large Cents, a Half Cent, an 1844 Half Penny bank token, and a War Of 1812 Officer's coat button, all within sight of my house. A little research can go a long way.

Magic, Nice finds. What is the history of the place.

Went back again last night and worked a 20'x20' grassy area in between some monster tree stumps...

...They could not stump the 705 though :detecting:

10 Wheats, two more Mercs and I kid you not, two more 1944 War Nickles!

The two Nickles and the Merc on the right made a "Silver Sandwich" so to speak, that's why they are so crusty.

Thanks for them compliments guys, this has turned into my best spot yet. To top it off, I discovered a new area right next to it that looks VERY promising. Going back on Sunday with my buddy who swings an AT-Pro :poke:

Jabbo, this place is a private beach/picnic area in a real old neighborhood. It's super small and looks deceiving, but man, there's some keepers in there!