Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some silver and gold that's very old!

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Sandy and I just recently returned from our UK detecting Holiday. She graciously served up lots of humble pie to our group with multiple stonking finds via her Equinox. The first day produce a gold Celtic stater from the Addedomaros tribe dating 45 BC.
The hammered silver is a penny from Edward the 1st dating 1279. These are just a few of her keepers LOL
The weather was stunning, and the group was fantastic to hunt and socialize with. Best of all we managed to stay Covid free and were all able to come home!
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20220312_153022.jpg
    20220312_153022.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 145
  • 20220312_153032.jpg
    20220312_153032.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • 20220312_153025.jpg
    20220312_153025.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 144
  • 20220314_113042.jpg
    20220314_113042.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 126
  • 20220314_113027.jpg
    20220314_113027.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
Nice finds from the wife there... I guess you check your ego in at the door at your house... Congratulations for sure...

G...

Sandy and I just recently returned from our UK detecting Holiday. She graciously served up lots of humble pie to our group with multiple stonking finds via her Equinox. The first day produce a gold Celtic stater from the Addedomaros tribe dating 45 BC.
The hammered silver is a penny from Edward the 1st dating 1279. These are just a few of her keepers LOL
The weather was stunning, and the group was fantastic to hunt and socialize with. Best of all we managed to stay Covid free and were all able to come home!
HH Jeff
Stunning Finds
Congratulations on a fabulous trip.

Super finds!! Nothing like getting your azz handed to you 🤣😂🤣 Sounds like you two had a fun time with fantastic treasure to boot!!

Real nice finds now do you get to keep those?
mark

Nice finds from the wife there... I guess you check your ego in at the door at your house... Congratulations for sure...

G...
It's still intact G LOL We have been on enough hunts to be happy for the other! Thanks brother !

That would be a holiday in my book! Looks like you have a keeper in a mate too!!!’

HH Jeff
Oh my! This is crazy..congrats...simply incredible!