Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some silver and gold?

zac

Hello All,
Since the beaches are all closed I went for a hunt in my local park. I found a 64’ silver dime, a 42’ wheat, a Sacajawea (not wounded or Cheerios), a plated $ emblem, and a ring that rang up 18 on my equinox. I did an acid test and it holds up to the 10k acid. I scratched it deep on the inside of the ring and it seems good. But there’s discoloration and the stone looks bad. Not sure if it’s plated or not. Anyway it was a fun hunt and I got interviewed by the Los Angeles Times. A guy was taking my picture without asking. I almost told him “it’s polite to ask before taking a picture of someone”, but I didn’t. He ended up coming over (6’ away) and asking me questions. I’ll let you know if I ever end up seeing the article. Stay safe and healthy

Attachments

• 3A27D068-33F4-4788-B966-B36872B51C1D.jpeg
    3A27D068-33F4-4788-B966-B36872B51C1D.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 146
Nice finds I was out yesterday did well with a dollar coin 1700’s dandy and some silver a mercury spill ,
Schools are empty so good time to hit them!
Mark

I’d love to hunt an old school. I’m in Los Angeles and most schools are fenced ion and locked up. Good going with that silver dollar!