Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some stores now not taking cash ! OH NO !

Elmy

That will mean a whole bunch of fresh dropped coins won't be dropped....everyone is using credit cards,debit cards,ect....This may change the World of future detecting forever....
No more pocket spills....Oh what a mean,cruel world we live in.....the next generation of metal detectors may have a rough time even finding a clad coin !
Get out there while you can....heat or no heat.....get your share....but be safe .....this virus thing is also coming back again....GO GET "EM.

Until the Mint opens back up coins are hard to get. Most stores begging for your rolled coins and I just turned in a lot of discolored finds, cleaned but have that funky color

I have a pile of pennies lol all my clad found over $25.00 last week is cleaned and used.
Mark

Over the weekend I cleaned and rolled $90. worth of clad and cents and upon taking them to my bank for cash, I thought the teller was going to kiss me through the glass. She said they really need coins. HH jim tn

I cashed mine in the other week at the food store got over $104 till my coins clogged the machine up lol,
The woman from the store had to unclog the jam and i said ok im done. And i still have
around $10 left in my can. :ROFLMAO:
And dam they kept around $14 for BS fee's they add when you use there machine. (n)

Your bank will take coins if they are cleaned for 0 dollars.....at least mine has for years now.

My bank has always accepted my cleaned and rolled coins and there are no fees charged. All it takes is 3 or so hours on a rainy afternoon to accomplish. HH jim tn

I've got a couple 5 gallon buckets of change ,, they are 1 of my retirement bucket list projects ,,, counting and rolling. 🤣

One of our chain grocery stores is no longer giving change back, just a credit for your next visit. So if you are just passing through you could have just gave them 1 to 99cents.
So why is there a change shortage right here before the election in Nov?:shrug:
Heard something about they are wanting to do away with all cash money.
Ron in WV

the American dollar is totally inflated. few years back during the presidential debates the big talk was how the feds always print money out of thin air. And then the "establishment" just passes it on to other "needy" countries.
So if it is so inflated, then how is there a shortage??? Just a bunch of b.s. to try and scare people. I bet the banks still take cash!!! And if you have exact change then it would be illegal for a place to deny a cash purchase.

I wouldnt miss clad at all. Wish they would get rid of zincolns, and $1 and $5 bills and make $1 and $5 coins. Finding clad would be worth it then.