Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some target testing with Pics

You have to test in the ground in the dirt in a test garden that has been designed and planted at least six months ago...from what I see your pull tab reading and gold reading are very close...That said I would think the new White's would give a blue wave for gold and a red on trash but on your test the wave shows the colors running together. On the penny and the nail it is almost the same but the size is different. In the real world I can dig those targets faster then it takes to analize the screen you are reading. And on my F75 I can hear the iron if it is mixed with another target. So you have to do a lot more tests in the real world to show that the vision is going to give more info then my ears do on my F75.

You did some nice tests there, thanks. Did you try putting a coin next to a nail or a pull tab. It would be interesting to see the readings

Hi Lorenzo, hope you dont take this the wrong way,but you sometimes seem over defensive about the f-75.I dont know what the parks around Jackson, Ione or Sutter Creek are like, but the Stockton parks are so full of trash that you have to be selective.The vision seems to give alot of info to the user to help decide what to dig and what not too.Also, It will probably be built a little better/stronger than what fisher has been putting out.The quality control issues and emi problems Ive read about are the only things that kept me from buying an f-75.Best of luck to ya and hope this didnt come across to harsh-Ray

Low-Boy/LCPM said:
You have to test in the ground in the dirt in a test garden that has been designed and planted at least six months ago...from what I see your pull tab reading and gold reading are very close...That said I would think the new White's would give a blue wave for gold and a red on trash but on your test the wave shows the colors running together. On the penny and the nail it is almost the same but the size is different. In the real world I can dig those targets faster then it takes to analize the screen you are reading. And on my F75 I can hear the iron if it is mixed with another target. So you have to do a lot more tests in the real world to show that the vision is going to give more info then my ears do on my F75.

The F75 is a good detector sold mine for two reasons. First and most important when you release a detector and it needs updates and has moisture problems you fix it at no charge.
Second there were places that with the interference you could not hunt with it.

I'm assuming that all the EMI in a convention hall have a lot to do with it. Also the fact that you can't ground balance it properly on concrete. That may be swaying things. I don't believe White's would ever except and distribute a machine that gave a 2% readout on a dime that close to the coil. I think it will be much more accurate than that. Wait for some outdoor testing in the fields. I'm still psyched.

Ray I use to be a whites dealer and I knew Jimmy very well...I hope that the new vision is a great unit I was just not a fan of the DFX and Jimmy would tell me nothing could come close till I got a CZ3D that was a long time ago. I know trash can be a big problem I went hunting in Napa and the park was full of trash...it would be cool to see if the vision would help me dig less.