Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Some time to myself

Auriemma

I took Friday off after having to put dog to sleep the day before. I just needed some time to myself.

I went to a park that is known for colonial finds. I didn't find anything colonial, but I did find (along with assorted trash) a zipper tag, 27 cents, a Chuckee Cheese token, a plated shamrock (Tara), and a .925 silver ring, two stones that look to be turquoise, and it's stamped TF-83. 3.2g total weight.
[attachment 328146 1.jpg][attachment 328148 2.jpg][attachment 328149 3.jpg][attachment 328150 4.jpg]

I'm very sorry for the loss of your dog. it took me almost 20 years to get another after I had to put my old friend down. congrats on the ring, been slow for me, ring wise. wait.... been slow PERIOD! only made it out twice this year!

Sorry about your dog. That had to be very tough for you. That's a very nice silver ring and it shouldn't be too difficult to straighten out!

So sorry for your loss...been down that road a few times myself,not fun.... nothing like a little dirt therapy to clear ones mind... you did good too.

So sorry about your loss ...... great finds & thank you for sharing them with all of us. Chuckee cheese token is a keeper. Wish you many more great finds out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
S/E Texas Gulf Coast

I'm so sorry about your dog. They are family and it's very hard to deal with. Hopefully time will ease your pain. Nice hunt-Mark

Sorry for the loss of your friend...they say time heals all. As I type this, my little friend is curled up beside me. I can only imagine what you are going through. Congrats on your finds. Keep digging & let time do it's healing...

Thanks all. It's my second time needing to make that decision (I still have two dogs). It doesn't get any easier. We brought her home last night.

Time alone does help. That was only my second time out this year in the dirt. Hunting the sand will be a little harder since the beach was her favorite place.

Dogs aren't your whole life, but they make your life whole.