Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Someone asked about Tesoro's Warranty service.....well here is your answer

padiggin

...Tesoro's service is AWESOME! Let me tell you my story. I have a 1995 Stingray. Love it!! But lately I noticed that the sensitivity wasn't doing so well, so I decided to send it back to Tesoro to have them take a look at it and possibly give her a little "tune-up."

About two weeks later, I get it back. Let me tell you, it's almost like a brand new detector! They replaced the headset foam cup inserts, they replaced the coil and gave me a new one, they replaced the face plate, calibrated it and checked it out to make sure she was water tight, and working like a champ......and there you have it! My little Stingray is like brand spanking new! And the cost...........ZERO! NADA! NOTHING! I didn't request that they do all that work, but they did it because they CARED! Tesoro cares about it's customers and it shows in their service. These guys are great! I can't say enough about how happy I am with my Stingray and just how prompt and incredible their service is. I've been a loyal Tesoro fan, but this just seals it! I will never trust another company like I do Tesoro. From my experience with them, they are THE BEST!! If you could see just how they fixed up my Stingray, all without me having to ask them, you would be simply amazed! I will always be a Tesoro fan! THANK YOU TESORO!!!!

There are 2 guys at work that want to get into the hobby after talking to me. They wanted entry level detectors and they did not want to spend more than $250 or so. I said that's a no brainer. Get a Tesoro Silver u Max. Every review for them as been great, the Tesoro warranty is the best in the business and the Silver has lots of coil options. Great beep and dig detector with an all metal mode and they don't have to worry about ground balancing.

I also told them that Tesoro lots of times honors their warranty if then ended up purchasing a used one off of the classifieds. I think they are getting new ones, and they are psyched to start detecting.

I had a similar experience with a Tesoro Conquistador. Hands down they have the best support of their customers. The Gifford family is great (the owners) and Rusty and his crew (the technicians) are outstanding.