Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Someone had asked a question regarding multiple targets.....

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
identifying more than two targets at a time, under the coil.

Here are a couple pics I took this morning on four adjacent targets. Sorry for the glare. But what a beautiful sunny morming!

[attachment 232994 4mixedtargets.JPG]
[attachment 232997 screenshotof4targets.JPG]

Wow.. Impressive, I think that might have been me. It is a beautiful sunny day here in the hudson valley but unfortunately I have to work, instead of going detecting....

Killmerg said:
Wow.. Impressive, I think that might have been me. It is a beautiful sunny day here in the hudson valley but unfortunately I have to work, instead of going detecting....

Indeed. The nail is way at the bottom on the right and you can see three definitive red marks for the others.

Digger summed it up well.

I have said for the last 30 + years " If in Doubt Dig it Out."

While detecting knowledge and great technical advancements have been made this old adage still applies today.:thumbup:Jerry.

Quarter, dime, 12ga shotgun shell casing and a nail. Target Trace Pinpoint was used to further highlight the trails. HH Randy

Randy,

I think what we all are wondering is if the CTX 3030 will separate close proximity multiple targets in the same hole. Have you had a chance to try this in a test garden situation or have you run into it in the field? The way that you have the targets set up on the ground really doesn't present a problem for a DD coil like the Pro Coil in terms of target separation because you have them arranged in different planes so to speak. Is the 11.35 reading an average of the targets or is specfic to the last target you swept the coil over?

Bill

For those who may have missed it, I made this post earlier in the week. It has two coins aligned under the center bar of the DD coil. If this isn't what you're asking, let me know. HH Randy

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?86,1699869,1700705#msg-1700705

Digger: Thanks for the photo's and the demonstration of the CTX3030 ability to identify multiple targets under the coil at one time. I have been hesitant in considering ordering this new machine at the very large new price (still have to get that past the better half). I have for the past year used the Quick Mask Function to isolate a Ferris target and good target in the same hole. But I really can see a real advantage to this one feature, now I want to learn more about the other features it has to offer.

We will be going to a club coin hunt the first part of June and the dealer from whom I bought my E-Trac will be there, and I'm sure the new CTX 3030 will be there as well. Now I'm interested. Rick IL