Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Someone on my side

Paul (IL)

There is someone on your side when you find one of these. The Deus picked this silver ring out of a layer of trash in the local hunted out fairgrounds. The ring was about 4 " down. I really like ver 3.1

And as others have said, depth is not always the only answer - there is a lot of good stuff hiding in the trash and this confirms it!

Andy

Nice find Paul!:thumbup: I haven't got to try any fair grounds yet,but there are some big county fairs about to begin in my area. Ron

No one better to be on your side!! I found 2 crucifix's this year in the same hunt within 6 feet of each other....got me thinkin

Diggin-it now that would make you wonder:unsure: