Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

something cooler than ws-5 headphones

Waterdog

I am looking for something cooler than ws-5 headphones at a cheaper price than ws-4 wireless. Can anyone recommend anything that might be cheaper and still be wireless ? Thanks

I know what you mean, to hot for summertime hunts. I have been using the XP wired headphones and placing the remote in my shirt pocket.

Be careful with that remote Saturday, I have a friend that lost his remote cost him $ 800 to replace it.

Sorry about that. Yeah, WS-4 only has the removable puck. So to save money, you can go with the wired FX-02 backphones. Plus you can wear a wide brimmed hat like a sombrero to keep the sun's heat off your head area. You can get a wristband holder for the remote control so kinda half-wireless.

Auvio 33-283 wireless headphone/transmitter. Excellent sound quality and the transmitter is small enough you can Velcro it to your remote.