Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something different........:confused:

Roland58

I found this in Seminole, Texas (close to New Mexico), in what used to be a trailer park. This is a very old town from the oil boom days. The item I found is about the size of a silver dollar. The center part rotates around a central axle. It has an ornate loop at the top and, upon close inspection, it appears to have been gold plated at one time. Best guess so far seems to be a watch fob, but, the rotating center has me fascinated. Anybody ever seen anything like this?? The second picture shows the center section rotated to about 10 o'clock.

A very Merry Christmas to all!!

Ant said:
Try an image search for rotating crown pendant and see what you come up with.

Ant,
I had tried what you said before, to no avail. However, I decided to try again and to my great surprise, there was the exact same pendant!!! The problem came when I realized it was, indeed, the EXACT same pendant. The image was from "Findmall" forum!! Other than that, nothing even similar. I'm still stumped.

I think it is just a spinning crown with no special or significance meaning. It has no markings on it, it seems to have been plated, judging by the eye/loop and design it is not that old, is the eye/loop ring soldered or pinched together, is there any writing under the patina on that ribbon, inside the loop, on the back, and or on the edges?

With all that I see and know I would guess that it is costume jewelry from the 60

I think it is called a floating crown, and the bail (eye/loop) is modern, it reminds me of something we would sport back in the disco days, still just a guess.