Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something old something new

Terry(Mi)

had some better odds since my previous post ....only 41 water targets and 2 keepers.....THAT dont happen often. Wide yellow band is fresh drop 14K, approx 3 Grams. Older ring is unmarked, but has the rose gold look .most of those test 10K. It has a birth stone (no diamond) and it was a nice repeatable signal, second scoop straight down in the hard pan through some sloop. Ran GMP @ 8Khz, 99 sens. The more I use the deus, the more I like it ... :beers:

Congrats on the gold. See that you were running @ 8 Khz. What's your reason for using 8 vs. 18?

I was limited on time and wanted to desensitize the smaller split shots and scrap stuff. 8khz still works well for rings, but chains may be lost or harder to hit

Nice finds Terry, gotta love the glint of gold when you unearth it.

BTW
You live in the Jones, MI area or is that Kevin?

Terry(Mi) said:
That's Kevin, I'm in Dowagiac. U in laporte?
Down here in Elkhart

I Used to deer hunt up there in Dowagiac and have quite a few friends there as well.

I'll shoot you a PM about your water setup for the Deus if you don't mind