Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Something pretty to look at, courtesy of my F75 LTD DST model.

Mike Hillis

The more experience I gain with other detectors the more appreciative I am of the F75 LTD DST capabilities.

This was a solid 18 on my F75LTD. Was using JE mode, default gain, 1n tone mode, and the 10" elliptical concentric coil.

I don't know if it is white gold or platinum as resizing has removed the metal content mark. Looks like it got a fresh rhodium coating after the resizing. Due to the stones I tend to lean toward white gold. The target id is white gold. I'll have to have it tested to know for sure.

Anyway...it made my day and maybe it will juice up yours, too.

HH
Mike

[attachment 366189 cropped1.jpg]

[attachment 366190 cropped2.jpg]

Just gorgeous!

I have often posted about when I want my best chance to find jewelry there is no more potent weapon I can use on my F70 than that elliptical concentric...and that includes my most used coils which are snipers.
The thing just sings out to you when it finds some like no other coil I have ever heard.

Great unique find. I like the intricate detail of the sculpted petals/leaves on it.

Nice find. Great job using the JE mode.

Very nice! Do you think it could be a new version of a mother’s ring,with the different colored stones?

That is a fantastic find Mike!!!! I hope I can get my F70/Patriot over something like that someday.

Jeff