Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soon Joining the ranks! :clap:

Lightstryder

I finally decided to go for it! I will be receiving my new V3i in a couple of weeks if everything goes right! I can't wait, really looking forward to the challenge. Been assimilating all the info I can while I wait. I am sure I will have a ton of questions soon.

Nice, I have been exploring the idea myself and currently run a MXT.

I used to own a MXT which was a geat detector. Learn what the adjustment do and be willing to try options. The V3I has every adjustments you need.

Hey John, yes when I bought my MXT Pro I was settling because I couldn't afford the V3i which is the one I wanted. I found out quickly that the MXT is an EXCELLENT machine. There are not many reasons for an upgrade really, except the ability to setup for any soil including wet salt sand, for me that is. I wish you luck on your decision.

Rob thanks for the input, I am sure I will be picking your brain plenty.

Lightstryder said:
Hey John, yes when I bought my MXT Pro I was settling because I couldn't afford the V3i which is the one I wanted. I found out quickly that the MXT is an EXCELLENT machine. There are not many reasons for an upgrade really, except the ability to setup for any soil including wet salt sand, for me that is. I wish you luck on your decision.

Rob thanks for the input, I am sure I will be picking your brain plenty.

Actually there are too many reasons to upgrade to the v3i.

My hunting buddy has a mxt and his go to machine is his v3i. It sensitivity to small targets and its choice of operating frequencies make it unparallelled. If you cant afford one then my advice is to save for one.....:clapping: