Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soon to be a member of the Deus family!

WoofWoof

After reading all the glowing reviews and posts, I have decided to trade in my present MD's and buy a Deus. This old man is petty psyched and hope it gets here quickly! I live in prime Civil War territory and have access to several privately owned farms, so anyone suggest a good starting relic program?

Welcome to the Deus family. I have only had mine a few days and already loving it. I made a few mistakes at first and the tones were completely different but I am getting the hang of it now. Just be patient and use the experienced help from people on this forum and you will love the Deus. It is so light it is a joy to swing and performs better than my E-trac did.

Patience is the name of the game with the Deus.

We have thread running in the UK about sounds which some folks find easier to grasp than others.

A few friends are having a fun time cross checking their find signals with another Deus user to see a who can name the type of metal ( Ferrous or non-Ferrous)before its dug out.

If the machines talk to each working too close to one and other just change the freqency by a couple of decimal points using the expert mode.

Good game this metal detecting and it certainly keeps the grey matter turning with us wrinkles.:beers:Jerry.