Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Soon to be V3i owner

BarberDan

Hey fellas just wanted to swing by and say hi. I've got a new to me V3 with the "i" upgrade on the way from the White's factory. I currently use the E-Trac (and yes...I love it) but I'm always wanting to try new things, for reasons I can't explain...lol. I'm pretty excited about trying out the V3i. Thankfully my usual hunting partner is Tim Clark so he can show me all the ins and outs of the machine. I know it's a great machine because Tim is always finding good stuff. I've never used a White's detector for more than an hour....so this should be fun. I'm really excited about using the wireless headphones too...as I hate wires.

I think you are going to like the weight and balance of the Spectras. Last time out shopping I wanted an E-Trac but hated it's ergo's. Yeah wires suck it's like going back to the Flintstone generation. Hopr you like your new V3I. I know I love my VX3. HH.

I think you are going to like your V very much. I also got a V3i recently after a solo career with Minelab's. I also have an E-Trac and like it VERY much but wanted to try something new/different. I am very glad that I did. The V3i has proven to be an excellent machine. I also found a gold ring the second time out with it. If you are a "fiddler," like me, then you will love this machine. There are so many things to play with and so many changes to be made. This is one fun detector. Please keep us posted on how you are getting along with it. Good luck and HH -Marc

Yes we will get out there with the new detector and show you some of the great thing this detector can do. :twodetecting::whites::thumbup:

With a partner it will be a breeze. One day with an experienced user can really save time.