Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sound and screen

JC99328

The old Whites V3i has stereo sound, right ear higher value targets, left ear iron and ?

The screen has 3 color bars, one for each frequency. For example, bottom bar is green, usually silver.

Does anyone make anything like that now??

Last edited:
Do any of the new multi frequency detectors show which frequency is hitting the target? Do any show anything besides numbers?

Only Whites does as of this time. Will have to wait and see what Nokta/Makro comes out with. And I haven’t read up on the new Rutus Atrex

Last edited:
Maybe Garrett will reintroduce the technology? I'm thinking about a new detector. Just trying to find one I'd like if mine dies and can't be fixed. Maybe try to find a backup for now.

Yeah i got a New one with all the coils I wanted, and then traded one of my Nox 800 for another one that was sent in and got a clean bill of health . It’s in New condition. Good luck on your hunt for another V3i if you go down the road, they’re hard to find. HH Don

Shhh...might hurt them Nox'rs feelings. White's detectors are still ahead of most. Garrett could hit it out the park using White's tech like you mention and more, the Signagraph bar to ID trash, and my favorite feature all metal "Mixed Mode" which I see Tarsacci has utilized on the MDT 8000 ... following